- Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar or Baking Chips
- 1 jar Vanilla Frosting
- 1 jar Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Organic Strawberries
- 1 bag of Preztels
- Red Non-Toxic Food Dye
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Crackers or Cookies if desired
- You can make your own frosting. We offer a recipe here.
- This recipe can be VEGAN or PALEO depending on ingredients/brands purchased. Our version is Paleo and Vegan if using different cookies.
- Cover cutting board with parchment paper. Use tape too secure.
- Use your knife to begin making swipes on the parchment paper to form a top row overlapping each swipe on the other with the vanilla frosting.
- Follow same pattern with chocolate frosting.
- Continue until desired shape.
- Next cut strawberries so you have a line about the length of the berry. Make a few of these.
- Insert the cut strawberries at the frosting color breaks to create a line of berries end to end.
- Next take some of the vanilla frosting and mix a few drops of red dye to create a nice pinkish color. Add this a frosting bag with desired tips. Place florets on the buttercream as desired or shown.
- Take sprinkles and cover a section as shown or desired.
- Add white frosting to another bag using a larger tip and begin to outline the entire butter board with the white frosting piping.
- Place desired amount of white chocolate into a double boiler and melt slowly over medium low heat. Stir constantly once chocolate starts melting.
- Let sit for a few minutes to thicken and drizzle over the entire board.
- Wash strawberries and place around broad adding pretzels and remaining items as desired. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov