- 1/2 cup dates, packed
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 85% Cacao)
- In the bowl of a food processor add all the ingredients for the crust and pulse until the dates are broken down and the mixture has begun to come together.
- Press crust into your choice of pan. Set aside in the fridge to harden.
- Prepare ganache by heating coconut milk until bubbling. Remove from heat and pour over PASCHA Chocolate Chips. Let sit about one minute to melt chips. Stir until creamy.
- Pour ganache into tarts and set aside to harden.
- Top with gold flakes if desired. ENJOY!