- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1-2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 3 tbsp Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used No Milk Baking Chips)
- 4 slices Gluten-Free Bread
- Mix together yogurt, egg, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- Squish the middle of each bread slice to create a well.
- Pour the custard into each well, being careful to keep it from spilling over the edge.
- Top each with raspberries and Pascha Chocolate Chips.
- Place in the oven at 350°F for about 12 minutes. Enjoy!