- Pascha Chocolate 70% Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Organic Stevia
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- Pascha Chocolate Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- Pascha Chocolate 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Arabica Coffee
- Pascha Chocolate 55% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Cocoa Nibs
- Vegan Pretzels
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Chop the Stevia Bar and add to double boiler. Melt over medium to low heat stirring often.
- Once melted remove from heat and add coconut oil and stir. Set aside so it can get to room temperature.
- Prep your fruit as follows: Cut & core your pineapple.Cut Nectarine sides you have two half nectarine pieces. Skewer your grapes and cut banana pieces.
- Line baking sheet with parchment & add banana and grape skewers. Place in freezer.
- Light grill and heat to 350 degrees.
- Brush nectarine and pineapple slices with Olive or Avocado oil and place on grill.
- Using a double boiler start to melt the white chocolate. About 1/2 to 1 cup depending on desired drizzle.
- Grill each side about 7-10 minutes and flip. Continue for 5 minutes and remove from grill.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate or dip one side into the chocolate. Whatever works for you. Mix it up & do a little of each.
- Remove baking sheet from freezer.
- Pour melted dark chocolate over banana and grape skewers. It should harden quickly.
- Set up your charcuterie tray in whatever way you want. We added our 55% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar with Cocoa Nibs, our 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar with Arabica Coffee along with popcorn and vegan pretzels. Check out our video for inspiration. Most importantly have FUN!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB