Our 2 Ingredient Hot Chocolate is perfect ANYTIME of the year. The candy cane rimmed glass makes it festive for the holiday season.
- 16 oz Non-Dairy Milk (We used Hemp Milk)
- 1 cup Pascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
Optional: Candy Cane Rim
- 1/4 cup Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We usedPascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Candy Canes
If making the Candy Cane rim, start with steps 1-7. For just the Hot Chocolate directions jump down to step 8.
- For the Candy Cane Rim place 1/4 cup of Dark Chocolate in a double boiler and 1/4 cup of White in another.
- Heat on stovetop over medium low heat.
- Once the chocolate starts to melt stir constantly until fully melted.
- Crush candy canes in a zip lock bag and put on 2 separate round plates.
- Grab 2 more plates and put white and dark chocolate on each plate.
- Dip top of glass into chocolate followed by the crushed candy cane.
- Let set for a few minutes while you make your hot chocolate.
- For the Hot Chocolate, heat non-dairy milk in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbles start to form.
- Add Pascha Chocolate Chips to the milk and whisk together.
- Turn the burner off while whisking together and whisk until it begins to blend well.
- Pour into mug and top with Vegan whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
Music by Sergio Prosvirini