Prep: 10 MinutesBake: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 1 Dozen Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tbsp aquafaba (or liquid egg replacer)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (approx 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1⁄4 cup gluten-free flour 1:1 baking blend 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 squares Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees and parchment line a cookie sheet.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the coconut oil and sugar together on high speed for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the aquafaba (or liquid egg replacer), lemon zest, and lemon extract and mix together on high for another 2 minutes.
- Add the in gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt and mix until a crumbly dough forms.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon, make cookie dough balls with approximately 1.5-2 tbsp worth of dough and place evenly on the cookie sheet. Gently press down on each cookie dough ball so they are flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are a light golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool on the pan.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second-intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- With a piping bag or spoon, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the fully cooled cookies. Enjoy!
Note: Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. Cookies can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Recipe, photos and reel credit @cakedbykatie
Music credit - Breeze by MBB