White Chocolate Dipped Donuts
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour, *see note below if nut-free
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil (avocado, coconut, olive, etc.)
- 1 cup PASCHA Vegan White Baking Chips
- Beetroot powder (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, whip aquafaba until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, applesauce, oil, dairy-free milk, and vanilla extract until combined,
- Add the gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Fold in the whipped aquafaba and pour batter into donut pan until full. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and set.
- Let cool.
- Melt PASCHA White Baking Chips and add beetroot powder if desired.
- Dip each donut into melted chocolate and let set.
- Top with edible flowers or other decorations, ENJOY!
*If nut free, replace the 1 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup coconut flour.
Double Chocolate Donuts
- 1 tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Natural Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Rice Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup PASCHA Vegan White Baking Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground chia seeds and water and set aside to thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, cane sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the melted coconut oil, rice milk, chia seed mixture, and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Bake at 350°F until set, about 15 minutes.
- Let the donuts cool completely.
- Melt the PASCHA 85% Chocolate chips and dip each donut.
- Melt the PASCHA White Baking Chips and place in a piping bag. Pipe over top of each donut.
Matcha White Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp matcha powder (or more for more matcha flavor)
- 1 bag PASCHA Vegan White Baking Chips, melted
- In a standup mixer, whip the egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, rice milk, vinegar, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, starch, coconut sugar, salt, baking soda, and matcha powder.
- Add the wet ingredients with the dry and mix well. Fold in the egg whites carefully. Do not over mix, a few lumps are fine.
- Bake at 350F until risen and fully baked. About 10-15 minutes
- Melt PASCHA White Baking Chips and glaze the donuts once cool. ENJOY!
Butternut Squash Donuts
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 160 mL can coconut milk
- ¾ cup roasted butternut squash
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2/3 cup PASCHA 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a blender, add dates, maple syrup, coconut milk, and squash. Blend until creamy.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and ground ginger. Blend to combine.
- Add PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir well.
- Place batter into lightly oiled donut pan.
- Bake in the oven at 375F for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of pan and drizzle with melted PASCHA Chocolate.