- 1 can Root Beer
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5 small or 3 large Cookies, smashed
- 2 Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips or 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips with Organic Stevia
We used Keto, Vegan options for this recipe. However, it will work with your desired version of any of the ingredients above.
- Line cookie tray with parchment and put marshmallows on top.
- Set broiler to high and place tray in oven.
- Watch closely 3- 5 minutes average time. Remove at desired doneness.
- Start to melt over medium heat your Pascha Chocolate in a double boiler.
- Scoop your favorite ice cream into your glass.
- Sprinkle some smashed cookies on top.
- Continue scooping your desired ice cream until about ¼ inch from the top.
- Pour Root Beer over the ice cream mixture about ¾ way up the glass.
- Scoop whipped cream on top followed by cookie crumbles and the toasted marshmallows.
- Pour melted chocolate over mixture.
- Add straw and Enjoy!