- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup Pascha Natural Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups 85% Pascha Extra Bitter Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- Take flax seed and water and mix well together to make a flax egg. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line square pan with parchment paper.
- Melt vegan butter over low heat.
- Add melted butter to sugar and mix well.
- Next add flax egg, vanilla, cassava flour and cacao powder, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add to lined brownie pan and bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov