- 3 cups Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- Vegan Dyes
- Egg Mold
- Melt Pascha Vegan White Chocolate Chips in a double boiler over medium-low heat.
- Do this in 3 batches of about 1 cups of chips at a time.
- Once chocolate starts to melt fold over once.
- As melting continues begin to stir constantly until almost melted.
- Turn off heat for final melting continuing to stir.
- Set chocolate aside for a minute.
- Place mold on a cookie sheet.
- Add sprinkles to base of mold.
- Pour chocolate in mold about 1/3 of the way.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take another cup of chocolate and melt same as above.
- Pour into container and add desired dye color stirring until blended.
- Remove mold from refrigerator and pour another 1/3 on top.
- Place back in the refrigerator as above.
- Continue doing another round using a desired color.
- Once all 3 colors are done place in refrigerator for 2 hours to get completely hard.
- Store in container & enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios