- 1 ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries
- 1 cup Oat Milk, or another milk alternative
- 1 cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- Place the frozen berries, banana, and oat milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer overnight, or until fully frozen.
- Once popsicles are frozen, melt PASCHA Chocolate.
- Pour PASCHA Chocolate into a glass or other container which is a similar height of your popsicles.
- Remove popsicles from their molds and dip into the PASCHA Chocolate.
- Set each aside in the freezer to harden.
- Remove popsicles from the freezer, when ready to eat, ENJOY!