- 1 box Vegan Graham Crackers
- 1 1/4 cup Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp Date Sugar
- 1 bag or 1 1/2 cups of Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 can Coconut Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Gluten-Free Pretzels
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take graham crackers and place in a bowl. Using a masher begin to break up into smaller pieces to desired size.
- Melt vegan butter with sugar over low heat.
- Add to graham crackers and mix.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper.
- Create a crust with Graham Cracker mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, vanilla over medium low heat, stirring often to mix.
- Add to top of graham cracker crust.
- Lay pretzels on top of the chocolate as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges start to form.
- Remove from oven & let cool.
- Once cool place in refrigerator for 2- 3 hours until firm.
- Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios