- 9 Pascha Chocolate Bars (We used 2 of our Organic Vegan White Bars and 1 each of our 100% Cacao with Cocoa Nibs, 85% Cacao, 70% Cacao, 70% Cacao with Stevia, 70% Cacao with Arabica Coffee, 55% Cacao and 55% Cacao with Cocoa Nibs)
- Mini Vegan Marshmallows (We like to use Dandies)
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 225°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers in bag and smash to pieces and set aside.
- Arrange bars on parchment paper.
- Place in oven. Checking after 4 minutes and typically done by 10. Tip: Use a toothpick to make sure melted through.
- White chocolate has a faster melting point so don’t be alarmed and Dark Chocolate is about a minute behind that time frame.
- Remove chocolate from oven. Using a skewer or lollipop stick begin to swirl the chocolate and continue swirling to create a mix of both white and dark chocolate in addition to a nice visual.
- Sprinkle melted chocolate with mini marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or the refrigerator for 40 min.
- Break apart the bark and serve. Keep stored in the refrigerator. Enjoy!