4 Ingredients & so SIMPLE you MUST try this delicious recipe taking apples, chocolate, caramel and nuts to another level.
- 1 Large Organic Apple
- Popsicle Sticks
- 1 bag Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used our Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips)
- 1/4 cup Crushed Pecans or Desired Nuts
- Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Slice Apples into disks about 1/4 inch each, removing any seeds.
- Place popsicle stick into the apple and then place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt Pascha Chocolate chips in a double boiler. If using Pascha No Milk Chocolate, melt over low heat or if using Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips, melt over medium low heat. Begin to stir consistently once the chocolate starts to melt.
- Remove apple from freezer.
- Once chocolate is melted dip apples into chocolate covering completely.
- Quickly add nuts to chocolate to adhere before it hardens.
- Drizzle Caramel Sauce over dipped apples and nuts.
- Place back in refrigerator for about 30 minutes and enjoy.
Pro Tips: You can use an apple core and remove the center if you want. Use whatever nuts or toppings you desire. Have fun and experiment.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin