You had us at No Bake with this recipe. No one will know this delicious bar is good for you & we won’t tell. Loaded with a pumpkin spice plant-based protein powder each bite packs a powerhouse of a nutritious seasonal Yumfest.
- 1 oz Plant based Protein Powder (We recommend Truvani Pumpkin Spice)
- 2 cups Sun Butter or Desired Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 bag Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used our 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips)
Try These Pascha Chocolate Pumpkin Recipes
- Add all ingredients but chocolate chips into a bowl and mix well.
- Line 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture evenly and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler over medium to low heat.
- Once chocolate starts to melt stir constantly until fully melted.
- Remove mixture from freezer and cover with melted chocolate and spread evenly. Make the chocolate layer as thin or as thick as you want!
- Return to freezer for about 24 hours.
- Remove from freezer for 20-30 minutes before cutting. Especially if chocolate layer is thick.
- Heat knife and cut into desired shapes. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: The thicker the layer of chocolate the harder the bite. We love a chocolate bar size layer how-ever experiment and see what you like best. You can also roll dough into balls, freeze and coat in melted chocolate to make them bites instead of bars.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin