- 1 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 2 tbsp Flax Meal
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups Pumpkin Puree
- 2/3 cup Pascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine gluten-free flour, gluten-free oats, flax meal, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- Add the Pascha 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips. Mix well.
- Pour batter into parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour or until the loaf is baked through.
- Let cool and top with melted chocolate if desired.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin