There is something about a layer cake that makes you feel special. This hack uses store bought ingredients to make a cake that screams celebration. Using smaller pans makes this quick & easy.
- Box Cake Mix
- Store Bought Icing
- Pascha Chocolate Dark & White Chocolate Chips
- Pascha Chocolate Bar (We used 70% Cacao with Arabica Coffee)
- Make your favorite box cake mix using smaller cake pans to make two layers.
- Use store bought icing to generously ice middle layer of cake.
- Sprinkle Pascha Chocolate Chips and using a grater the Pascha Chocolate Bar.
- Add next layer and follow the same as above.
- This time break off pieces of the bar to create a flower shape in the center.
- Fill flower center with chips. Enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios