There is something about a layer cake that makes you feel special. This hack uses store bought ingredients to make a cake that screams celebration. Using smaller pans makes this quick & easy.
This fabulous baking hack that will elevate your box cake to extraordinary levels of deliciousness! Our secret lies in the addition of our irresistible vegan dark chocolate, adding depth and richness to every bite. With this simple trick, you can transform a basic box cake into a decadent masterpiece that will impress even the most discerning taste buds. Simply melt our luscious chocolate and incorporate it into the cake batter, allowing the flavors to mingle and create a symphony of indulgence. The result? A moist and velvety cake with a hint of irresistible chocolate, guaranteed to leave your guests in awe. Finish it off with a generous dollop of our vegan chocolate ganache or a sprinkle of chocolate shavings for a picture-perfect presentation. With Pascha Chocolate, your box cake will transcend ordinary expectations and become an extraordinary dessert experience that will be remembered long after the last bite.
- Box Cake Mix
- Store Bought Icing
- Pascha Chocolate Dark & White Chocolate Chips
- Pascha Chocolate Bar (We used 70% Cacao with Arabica Coffee)
- Make your favorite box cake mix using smaller cake pans to make two layers.
- Use store bought icing to generously ice middle layer of cake.
- Sprinkle Pascha Chocolate Chips and using a grater the Pascha Chocolate Bar.
- Add next layer and follow the same as above.
- This time break off pieces of the bar to create a flower shape in the center.
- Fill flower center with chips. Enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios
All of Pascha’s chocolate is 100% Plant-Based, peanut free, nut free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, soy free, dairy free, and doesn’t contain any emulsifiers, refined sugar or palm oil.