- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Place the chickpeas, banana, oats, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add the shredded coconut and the PASCHA 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips.
- Mix well.
- Place into a greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes, until muffin tops are golden brown.