- 4 cups frozen sliced bananas
- Natural Food Colouring
- Assorted fruits
- Fresh Coconut Shell Halves
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips
- Blend frozen bananas in a blender until the texture of ice-cream is reached.
- Remove the blended banana mixture and add any natural coloring in the shade desired. Mix well.
- If desired, scrape some of the coconut flesh out of the coconut shell halves to be used as toppings.
- Place the smoothie mixture into the coconut halves and top as desired.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate until smooth. Drizzle on top of each smoothie bowl.
- Serve right away, ENJOY!