Feel like playing with our VEGAN chocolate today? This week's allergen friendly recipe is SUPER simple. ORGANIC CHOCOLATE MEDALLIONS, topped with your favorite seeds and dried fruit. Ideal for a quick hit of delicious chocolate while you're racing through your day. Enjoy!
- PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- Coconut oil
- Suggested toppings: dried ginger, goji berries, dried fruits, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Melt your desired amount of PASCHA 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil to your chocolate and stir until fully melted and blended.
- Pour your chocolate into a piping bag with either a small piping tip or a small hole in the bottom.
- Pipe small circles onto a parchment lined tray.
- Let set until just the top is slightly wet.
- Place small pieces of you dried fruit, seeds, etc onto the top of each medallion.
- Leave to completely set before removing from parchment paper.