- 2/3 cup dates
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate chips, melted (we used 55%)
- 6 tbsp protein powder (we used chocolate flavored)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 4 tbsp sunflower seed butter or pumpkin seed butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Spirulina powder
- Place the dates, melted PASCHA Chocolate Chips, protein powder, oats, and pumpkin seed butter into a food processor.
- Pulse well
- Roll into small balls and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the shredded coconut, chia seeds, and spirulina powder. Roll the balls in this mixture before they are hardened. ENJOY!