This No-Milk Dirty Chocolate Vanilla Cream Soda recipe is both decadent and refreshing. This delightful beverage combines the velvety goodness of our vegan dark chocolate with a creamy vanilla twist, resulting in a fizzy, frothy treat that will excite your taste buds. With each sip, you'll experience the perfect balance of rich chocolate flavor and creamy vanilla indulgence, all while enjoying a dairy-free delight. Our vegan dark chocolate adds depth and intensity to this drink, creating a symphony of flavors that dance on your palate. As you take a refreshing sip, the bubbles tickle your senses, while the smooth chocolate and vanilla cream create a heavenly combination that is both comforting and invigorating. Pour yourself a glass of Pascha Chocolate's No-Milk Dirty Chocolate Vanilla Cream Soda and revel in the exquisite taste of our vegan chocolate, creating a beverage experience that is as delightful as it is guilt-free.
- 1/2 cup Pascha Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips
- 1 Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar
- 1 can Vanilla Soda (We used Virgil's)
- 1/4 cup Vegan Heavy Cream
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Melt chocolate chips over medium low heat using a double boiler.
- Drizzle or froth the drink vessel with some of the melted chocolate.
- Add ice cubes to the top.
- Fill with soda.
- Whip the heavy cream with a frothier or whisk and add to glass.
- Add more soda if needed to fill to top.
- Add whipped cream & drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Break off a portion of the Organic Vegan White Bar and add to the top of the drink. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov