- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 2 replacement eggs
- 1/3 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (We used 55% Cacao and Vegan White)
- 3 clementines or mandarin oranges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, gluten-free flour, salt, baking powder, coconut sugar, orange zest, orange juice, and coconut oil. Mix well, until coconut oil is dispersed. Add the egg replacements and mix until a dough is formed.
- Roll into the desired size, and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with your hand, or with the bottom of a small cup.
- Slice oranges into rounds as thinly as possible. Place rounds in the center of each cookie.
- Bake cookies for about 15-20 minutes - until bottoms have browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Melt PASCHA Chocolate Chips and pour a small amount into the center of each cookie. Allow to set or eat just as. If desired - sprinkle with coarse salt or coarse sugar. Enjoy!