- 2 tbsp Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Coriander
- 3 tsp Cumin
- 5 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pound Grass-Feed Ground Beef
- 1 pound Nitrate Free Ground Pork
- 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, or to taste
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 28 oz can Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16 oz can Organic Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 bar Pascha Dark Chocolate, chopped (We used our 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Arabica Coffee)
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat oil in a large saucepan with onions over medium heat for about 5 minutes until onions are golden in color.
- Mix all spices together in a bowl and add to onions and oil. Mix well.
- Add garlic next and mix.
- Break up your meat and add to the pot.
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Add Bay Leaves.
- Mix until meat is browned.
- Add tomatoes to the mixture and stir.
- Simmer pot over low heat for 2 hours. Mixing every 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate when done cooking and mix well.
- Right before serving add balsamic and stir.
- Add more chocolate to top if desired before serving. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin