Recipe by @bakeit.paleo
- 1 cup Mashed Banana
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Tapioca Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓–½ cup Pascha 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips (you can use Regular or Mini)
- ¼ cup 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Tahini
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8"x4" baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together mashed banana, eggs, olive oil and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in baking dish, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- For the topping, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat and mix in tahini.
- Cool slightly then pour over the cooled loaf.
Music credit - Breeze by MBB