**This recipe is NOT vegan due to the addition of eggs.**
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter+ some for dusting ramekins
- 1 bar of Pascha Chocolate, chopped (We used 55% Cacao)
- 2 tbsp Maple or Coconut Sugar + some for dusting ramekins
- 3 Eggs - Separated Into Yolks and Whites
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Optional: Paleo/Keto Powdered Sugar (We used a Monk Fruit Powdered Sugar)
- Optional: Whipped Cream
- Optional: Fresh Fruit
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use extra vegan butter to coat ramekins and dust with sugar.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the refrigerator until later.
- Add Pascha chocolate and vegan butter to a double boiler over medium heat, stirring as the begin to melt. Add egg yolks and salt. Set aside.
- Add egg whites & vinegar to mixer. Put on high until soft peaks start to form.
- Add the sugar to the egg whites, one spoonful at a time.
- Keep beating until mixture starts to have a stiffer peak.
- Add the egg whites to the chocolate mixture in a few steps mixing well in between each addition.
- Divide mixture between the ramekins.
- Steps 2-9 can be done ahead of time and then bake when ready to serve. Simply pick up right here.
- Place ramekins on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes checking fairly often. Center will jiggle a little when done.
- If desired, top with paleo powdered sugar, whipped cream, fresh fruit or anything else your heart desires.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Music by Pavel Bekirov