The best part about a charcuterie board is your imagination is the guide. Detailed below are what we have done in the Pascha Kitchen tapping our favorite sweet & savory items. The sky is the limit here and we simply offer this as a starting point. Or just follow the recipe to the letter because honestly each bite is a huge YUM in your mouth.
- Pascha Chocolate Organic Vegan White Bar
- Pascha Chocolate 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar
- Popcorn (We like @lesserevilsnacks)
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Pecan Halves
- Organic Plantain Chips (We like @Barnana)
- Vegan Marshmallows (We like @mydandies)
- Cauliflower Pretzel Twists (We like @fromthegroundupsnacks)
- Avocado Oil Classic Chips (We like @bouldercanyon)
- Organic Figs
- Plant-Based Sprinkles (We like @watkins.1868)
- Caramel Infused Sugar (We like @balancedbites)
- Using a double boiler, melt your chocolates over medium heat, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Remove from heat and either drizzle or dip your items into the melted chocolate.
- If adding sprinkles apply immediately after chocolate and allow to set.
- For marshmallows, place in the refrigerator to harden.
- Once strawberries are dipped in chocolate, place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before adding another chocolate drizzle.
- Sprinkle nuts & plantains with infused sugar once chocolate is drizzled and allowed to set.
- Decorate your board using smaller bowls if you like. Make it have a style that is you. Most importantly have FUN! and Enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB