Serving Size - 7 to 8 bars
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we like to use 85% cacao or 100% cacao)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 PASCHA Dark Chocolate Bar (we used 85% cacao)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- For the filling: place all filling ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat on the stovetop, stirring frequently.
- Once fully melted, pour the filling into silicone popsicle molds.
- Freeze fillings for a minimum of 2 hours.
- For the coating: melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan, over low heat.
- Once fully melted, grab the fillings from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate. Place the ice cream bars on a lined baking sheet to set.
- Optional: drizzle with remaining dark chocolate and top with flaked sea salt. ENJOY!
Recipe, photos and reel credit @bakeit.paleo
Music credit - Breeze by MBB