- Pascha Vegan White Baking Chips (or 2 Pascha Vegan White Bars)
- Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips or 2 Pascha Dark Chocolate Bars (We used 55% Cacao Chips)
- Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- Vegan Rainbow Sprinkles
- Vegan Glitter
- Dreidel Silicone Mold
- Double Broiler
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Melt chocolate over medium heat using a double broiler or you can create one using two saucepans as shown in video.
- Mix well as chocolate is melting.
- Place molds on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour chocolate into molds or spoon into rounds for gelt.
- Level the mold tops if you over fill using a knife.
- Once level place in freezer for 20 minutes or refrigerator for 40.
- Add optional toppings to gelt and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove from mold and enjoy.
Dreidel Video - Music by Vitaliy Levkin
Gelt Video - Music by Pavel Bekirov