Easier than a pie & tastes better! We may be biased, but you must TRY this simple & easy recipe.
- 2/3 cup Monk Fruit
- 1/4 cup Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder (Currently Out of Stock due to Availability Issues)
- 2½ tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2½ cups Any Plant or Nut-Based Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips, plus extra for sprinkling (we used 100% Cacao)
- 1½ tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit
- 1/4 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can Coconut Milk, chilled (only the hardened top part)
- In a medium saucepan add monk fruit, Pascha Cocoa Powder, arrowroot powder, milk and whisk together.
- Turn the burner on medium heat and whisk often.
- Continue to whisk until it begins to thicken and then remove from heat.
- Add vegan butter, vanilla and chocolate chips mixing well.
- Fill individual serving vessels and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- For the pumpkin whip, place all the ingredients in a bowl and whip together using a hand mixer.
- Fill a plastic bag or bakers icing bag with pumpkin whip.Tip: Place bag over a glass for easier filling
- Add to the top of the pudding and sprinkle with extra chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve for up to 5 days.
Music credit - Breeze by MBB