- 1 box Gluten-Free and Vegan Graham Crackers
- 8 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 12 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Pascha 55% Barely Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a rolling pin smash to small pieces or use a food processor.
- Place in a bowl and add coconut oil, mixing well.
- Line cupcake pan and add one scoop of mix to each cupcake liner.
- Using a spoon push down to make a nice base for the ganache.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegan butter and condensed milk over medium heat until all is melted mixing well.
- Let boil slightly and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and mix well until creamy. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Remove cupcake pan from freezer and fill with chocolate ganache.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove and Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov