- 4 bars 70% Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar with Arabica Coffee, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp Whiskey, optional (We used Uncle Nearest)
- Sprinkle Coarse Sea Salt
- Pascha Chocolate Cocoa Powder for Dusting (Currently Out of Stock due to Availability Issues)
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add chopped up chocolate bars and vegan butter to a bowl, set aside.
- Heat whipping cream over low heat stirring occasionally.
- Add hot whipping cream to the chocolate & butter mixture stirring until combined.
- Add whiskey if desired. Stir well.
- Add mixture to the lined pan and sprinkle the top with sea salt.
- Tap to even out and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: In between cuts of the Nama dip knife into hot water to help facilitate even cutting.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin