It is the time of year where we all feel very busy transitioning from summer to fall. School is back & life has changed. This recipe will save you time & again. Make a double batch & enjoy.
- 2 cups Sprouted Organic Oats
- 1/2 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used our 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1/2 cup Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips (Or may we suggest our Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips)
- 1 cup Sun Butter (or desired)
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup (or desired sweetener)
Try These Pascha Organic Vegan White Chocolate Recipes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Either roll or scoop into balls.
- Place in freezer about 30 minute to set.
- Move to the refrigerator and store in sealed container. Enjoy!
- Experiment with different Pascha Chocolate Chips to find your PERFECT combination. Adding our No Milk Chocolate takes it to another level.
- Dip the energy balls in melted Pascha Chocolate for that added EXTRA.
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios