Nothing says fall like apples. This simple & fun dipping bar includes everything you need to create the apple of your dreams & more.
Featuring Pascha Dark, No Milk and White Chocolate for the ultimate dipping bar experi-ence. The combinations are endless and the fun never stops.
- Organic Apples
- Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used our 55% Cacao Organic Vegan Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips, Organic Vegan White Baking Chips, and Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips)
- Pascha Chocolate Mini Chips (We recommend adding these to the dipping bar - We used our Mini Organic Vegan White Baking Chips and our Mini 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Cacao Nibs
- Organic Raisins
- Organic Crystallized Ginger
Try These Pascha Chocolate Fruit Inspired Recipes
- Slice Apples, skewer and set aside.
- Take muffin pan and line.
- Fill pan with desired dipping items.
- Fill mason jars halfway with chocolate chips.
- Place about 1.5 inches of water in a saucepan and add the mason jars with chocolate into the saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir chocolate in jars as they begin to melt.
- Continue stirring all chocolate until fully melted. (White & No Milk will melt faster and should be removed when they are fully melted.)
- When chocolate is melted take off heat and add to dipping bar station.
- Grab your skewed apples and start by dipping in chocolate followed by whatever toppings you want. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: We used Wooden Skewers for the apples. Popsicle sticks work well here too. Change up your dipping bar and use whatever combinations you like.
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios