The date bark craze has started & we are here for it. However, the Pascha Chocolate version is NUT FREE.
This simple 5 ingredient bark takes no time to make & is best after 24 hours in the freezer.
- Dates (We recommend The Date Lady)
- 1 Bag or Bar of Pascha Chocolate (We used 1/2 bag of our No Milk Baking Chips)
- Sun Butter (or desired butter)
- Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (per ½ bag of our No Milk Baking Chips)
Try These Other Pascha Chocolate Bark Recipes
- Pit dates if not already.
- Start to place dates on parchment paper sized to fit a cookie tray - do not place on the cookie tray yet.
- Once you have desired number of dates place another piece or parchment paper on top and using roller begin to flatten the dates, trying to get them as flat as possible.
- Once this is done transfer parchment and dates onto a cookie sheet and remove the top sheet of parchment paper.
- Brush or spoon a thin layer of Sun butter on the dates.
- Begin to melt Pascha Chocolate using a double boiler over medium low heat.
- Once chocolate starts to melt stir constantly until fully melted.
- Stir in coconut oil and blend well.
- Using a basting brush, cover the tray with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and place in freezer for 24 hours.
- Remove and slice. Enjoy!
Pro Tip:Roll the dates to the thinnest layer you can for an extra yummy bark and get creative by adding different toppings.