No Bake, VEGAN & only 6 Ingredients make this recipe a SUMMER must make! Plus the salt sprinkle literally adds something special so don’t skip this one. Enjoy & tag us in your creations.
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 16 oz Coconut Yogurt - Strawberry or Vanilla
- Pascha Mini Organic Vegan White Baking Chips - Optional
- Vegan Red Food Coloring - Optional
- Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 bag Pascha 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
Try These Pascha 100% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips Recipes
- Chop strawberries into bite size pieces & set aside.
- Mix yogurt and condensed milk in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add strawberries, and if using the optional mini white chocolate chips and red food coloring, blending well and setting aside.
- Using a cookie scoop place yogurt rounds on cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze overnight.
- Melt dark chocolate using a double boiler over medium-low heat stirring often once they start to melt.
- Pour into a deep bowl once melted and dip FOYO rounds into chocolate to cover.
- Place back on cookie tray & sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Return to the freezer for about 30 minutes & enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin