- 1 box Keto Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 box Keto Pudding Mix
- 1 jar Keto Vanilla Frosting
- 1 bag 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Avocado or Coconut Oil
- 3 Eggs
Try More of Pascha's 'Reinventing the Classics' Series
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a cupcake pan.
- Add cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill cupcake pan about 2/3 full.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes until toothpick test shows done.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and remove to cooking rack.
- Once cool begin to melt bag of Pascha Chocolate using a double boiler over medium - low heat, stirring often.
- Cut cupcakes in half horizontally.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add icing to one half and top with remaining half.
- Dip entire cupcake into melted chocolate.
- Put tray in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to chill. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov