Don’t miss this FUN & SIMPLE healthy treat perfect for today & through November. Just a few ingredients & you are in business.
Have fun & tag us in your creations.
- 1 cup Organic Almond Butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice (We recommend Primal Palate)
- 1 tbsp Date Syrup (We like to use Date Lady)
- 1 bag Pascha Chocolate Vegan Organic White Baking Chips
- Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips or No Milk Baking Chips for the Eyes (We used Pascha Organic Vegan No Milk Baking Chips)
Try These Pascha Chocolate Halloween Recipes
- Add all ingredients except chocolate to a bowl and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon roll mixture into balls placing on the cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Right before removing from freezer begin to melt 1/2 bag of the white chocolate over medium low heat using a double boiler.
- Once chocolate begins to melt stir until fully melted.
- Pour into bowl once melted.
- Dip frozen balls into chocolate and return to cookie sheet.
- Place back in freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Once again melt remaining bag of white chocolate using a double boiler as above.
- Dip a second time into the melted chocolate and place two dark or no milk chips as eyes.
- Return to cookie tray and back to freezer for 15 minutes.
- Store in freezer or refrigerator up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Pro Tip:Make a double batch these go quickly! Try adding 1 tablespoon of coconut oil per 1/2 bag of chips to the melted chocolate for a more shell like coating.
Music credit - Spook by PeriTune