Don’t miss this FUN & SIMPLE yet oh so ELEGANT show stopping strawberry Christmas Tree using Pascha Vegan White Chocolate. Grab your crew and do it together. This recipe is one to SAVE & have on repeat.
Have fun & tag us in your holiday creations.
- 1 bag Pascha Chocolate Vegan Organic White Baking Chips
- 3 pints Organic Strawberries
- Fresh Mint or Basil
- Holiday Vegan Sprinkles and/or Glitter
- Foam Cone
- Plastic Wrap
Try These Pascha Chocolate Holiday Recipes
- Wrap the foam cone in plastic wrap.
- Wash the strawberries and dry them.
- Put larger strawberries to the side to use along the bottom row of the cone.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler over medium low heat. Once chocolate starts to melt stir until melted.
- Put strawberries on toothpick, dip into the melted chocolate, trying to shake off the excess, and set on parchment paper until set. We used about 7 dipped berries in our tree. You can decide what works best for you.
- Dip strawberries again and this time apply sprinkles and glitter before they set. Let set again on parchment paper.
- Start to put toothpicks in the foam cone and add strawberries going in a circle from top to bottom saving the larger berries to place along the bottom.
- Add chocolate covered strawberries intermittently to add a festive touch.
- Once tree is covered with berries start adding mint leaves.
- Take strawberry out where you want the leave and place mint leaf on toothpick and reapply berry. Enjoy!
Pro Tips: Placing the toothpicks in the cone first and then adding strawberries works best. Larger strawberries along the bottom work best. Sprinkle with white monk fruit for a snow effect.
Music by Sergio Prosvirini