Pascha Chocolate’s got you covered this Thanksgiving. Our Roundup takes you from cocktail hour to desert in chocolate.
Chocolate Old Fashioned
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 splash Bitters
- 1 tsp Filtered Water
- 1.5 ounces Uncle Nearest
- ½ cup Melted Pascha Chocolate (We used 85%)
- Using a double boiler melt you chocolate over medium-low heat.
- Dip the rim of your glass into melted chocolate a few times until a nice drip begins to form.
- Place sugar at the bottom of your glass.
- Add bitters and mix with spoon.
- Next add water mixing well until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice to glass.
- Top with Uncle Nearest.
- Swirl in glass until mixed & enjoy!
Music credit - Breeze by MBB
Vegan Chocolate Hummus
- 1 can Organic Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter or Tahini
- 1/3 cup Pascha Natural Organic Cocoa Powder (Currently Out of Stock due to Availability Issues)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Nut Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Pascha Chocolate Chips (We used our Mini 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients, but the chocolate chips & salt to a food processor and blend well.
- Next add 1/3 cup chips and sprinkle of salt to mixture and stir.
- Add to serving dish and sprinkle with remaining salt and chips.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your desired sides. We suggest organic peaches, vegan pretzels, carrots and strawberries. Enjoy!
Music by Stockaudios Stockaudios
Elegant Roasted Carrots in Chocolate Sauce
Trust us this is DELICIOUS & you will have this recipe on repeat. Not only does it look stunning, but it is also simple and elevates an entire meal. Perfect hot or cold.
- Handful of Organic Carrots
- 2 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Bar Pascha Chocolate, chopped (We used our 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel or clean carrots as desired and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and roll to cover entire carrot.
- Sprinkle with salt and place in oven and bake for 40 minutes, turning the carrots halfway through.
- Once carrots are tender and slightly brown remove from oven.
- Place your chocolate in a double boiler over medium low heat.
- Once chocolate starts to melt stir until fully melted.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and mix well.
- Pour mixture over carrots and serve.
- Sprinkle with shredded salad greens for a festive & delicious addition.
- Taste delicious hot or cold!
- Great addition to elevate an outdoor picnic.
- Perfect for a vegetable Charcuterie board.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/3 cup Dates
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 cup Pascha 55% Cacao Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 cup Dates
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pascha Chocolate Chips (we used 55%)
- 1 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until starting to come together.
- Pour into a plastic wrap lined small round pan. Press to create a crust and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the filling ingredients and puree until creamy. Pour into the crust-lined round pan. Place in the fridge and allow to set overnight.
- Heat the canned coconut milk in a small pan until just beginning to bubble. Place the PASCHA Chocolate Chips in a heatproof bowl, and pour hot coconut milk over chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 1 minute and then beginning to stir until creamy.
- Remove the set pumpkin cheesecake from the pan and pour ganache topping over the top, spreading to drip over the edges. Top with PASCHA Chocolate Chips. ENJOY!