- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup nut or seed butter
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips, melted (we used 85%)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread evenly a baking pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Let cool fully. Also beneficial to allow to set further in the fridge.
- Top with more PASCHA Chocolate Chips and melted chocolate, if you wish.
- Slice into squares and ENJOY!