- 1 batch 4 Ingredient No Milk Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Pascha Natural Organic Cocoa Powder (Currently Out of Stock due to Availability Issues)
- 1 1/2 cups Nondairy Milk (We used hazelnut milk)
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Vegan Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Pascha Mini White Baking Chips (optional)
Try More of Pascha's 'Reinventing the Classics' Series
- Using a double boiler make the 4 Ingredient Vegan No Milk Syrup if it isn't already made. Be sure to stir constantly once melting begins. When completely melted, set aside and let cool.
- Add banana, vanilla, cocoa powder and nondairy milk into a high-speed blender mixing well.
- Next add scoop of chocolate ice cream to blender and mix quickly if you like a thicker shake like we did here.
- Pour mixture into glass filling to about 1/2 inch from the top.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle No Milk Chocolate Syrup on top. Sprinkle with mini white chips, marshmallows and extra No Milk Baking Chips if desired. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov