- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 mashed bananas
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia (or more if you like more sweetness)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ cup PASCHA Stevia Chocolate Chips
- Place the coconut oil, mashed bananas, and eggs into a mixing bowl and stir until blended.
- Add the gluten-free oats, almond flour, baking powder, stevia, salt, and cinnamon powder and stir again.
- Add the PASCHA Chocolate chips and place by rounded spoonful onto a parchment lined tray.
- Bake at 350F until tops have started to golden and dough looks baked through. Approximately 10-15 minutes.