Create the Perfect Vegan Buckeye Pie
Introducing our Vegan Buckeye Pie recipe, a treat that perfectly balances Pascha Chocolate's vegan dark chocolate with the creamy goodness of a classic Buckeye pie. Made with high-quality vegan ingredients, this dessert promises a delightful experience for your taste buds. Learn how to make this exquisite vegan pie that embodies the spirit of indulgence and ethical eating. Minimal baking time makes this an almost NO BAKE recipe. Perfect now & through the fall this recipe is a YUM.
- 1 bar Pascha Dark Chocolate (We used our 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar)
- 2 bags of Siete Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 5 tbsp Vegan Butter, melted
- 1 container Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 container Sun Butter or Preferred
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 container Vegan Heavy Cream
Try These Pascha 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar Recipes
- To start, chop the chocolate bar and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- While the oven is preheating, grab cookie bags and start to smash until pieces are broken and small then place in a bowl.
- Next, add the melted butter to the cookies and mix well.
- Pour into pie plate and begin to create a pie crust that flows up the sides of the plate as best as possible.
- Cook in oven for 7 – 10 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Next, add the vegan cream cheese and sun butter in a bowl, mixing until smooth with hand or high-powered mixer - you want this to be creamy.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup mixing well.
- Continuing to mix well, add ¼ cup of the heavy cream.
- Add to cooled cookie pie crust smoothing out the top.
- Melt the chopped chocolate using a double boiler over medium low heat.
- Add to 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream and mix well until a ganache forms.
- Place ganache over the center of the pie leaving about an inch around the edge.
- Finally, store in refrigerator overnight for best results or serve after 2- 3 hours of refrigeration. Enjoy!
Music by Vitaliy Levkin