Not only are these gorgeous they are edible, no-bake, VEGAN & only take 4 simple ingredients. Such a pretty presentation & taste is even better.
- Organic Edible Flowers
- 1 12oz can Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1 12oz tub Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used our Mini 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
Try More of these COLD Summer Treats
- Add edible flowers to cube tray bottom.
- Mix the yogurt and condensed milk together in a bowl whisking to combine.
- Add chips and mix well.
- Fill cube with mixture making sure to remove excess.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove & enjoy!
- Store in freezer vs refrigerator for a cool summer treat.
- You are certainly welcome to eat the flowers or simply remove them prior to enjoying this delicious treat.
- Add Vegan food coloring to make it even more festive.
Music by Vitaliy Levkin