- Cookie dough
- PASCHA Chocolate Chips (We used 55%)
- 5 cups frozen bananas
- 1-2 vanilla beans
- Add Pascha Chocolate Chips to your favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Spread cookie dough on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350 until lightly browned but still soft.
- Cool and cut into exactly half.
- In a blender, cream the bananas and the seeds from the vanilla bean
- Spread the banana mixture on top of half of the baked cookie and then place the other half on top. If its too soft, place in the freezer for a few minutes. If not, cut into desired shapes.
- Store in the freezer