- 1 cup Organic Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Raw Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Pascha Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
- ⅓ Pascha Dark Chocolate Bar, chopped (we used 85% Cacao)
Optional Chocolate Peppermint Drizzle:
- ½ Pascha Dark Chocolate Bar (we used 55% Cacao)
- ¼ tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
- Add dates and walnuts to a food processor. Pulse until broken up and combined.
- Add in your cacao, honey and peppermint extract. Pulse until stock and soft.
- Add in your chopped Pascha chocolate. Pulse until mixture is well combined.
- Roll about 1 tbsp of mixture into a ball. Place onto plate and let sit in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- If desired, melt chocolate bar, stir in peppermint extract and drizzle over energy bites.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Enjoy!
Recipe, photos and reel credit @whitnessnutrition
Music credit - Breeze by MBB