At Pascha Chocolate, we craft more than just chocolate – we curate exceptional experiences. Introducing our One Bowl Vegan Macaroons recipe, a harmonious blend of wholesome ingredients that showcase the power of plant-based indulgence. Elevate your dessert game effortlessly with 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips, creating an exquisite contrast to the delicate coconut texture. As you mix in the richness of Coconut Sweetened Condensed Milk and the comfort of shredded coconut, the flavors intertwine seamlessly. The touch of Vanilla adds a hint of nostalgia while 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips, combined with a drizzle of coconut oil, introduces a bold finish. Each vegan macaroon is a masterpiece that encapsulates our dedication to quality and taste, promising an irresistible fusion of chocolate and coconut that lingers in every delectable bite.
Not only is this recipe done in one bowl it's a tasty treat you will enjoy bite after bite. You can have so much fun every step of the way. Size of the macaroon and drizzle are bakers choice.
Tag us in your creations. We LOVE seeing what you make.
- 1 cup Mini Pascha 85% Cacao Organic Vegan Extra Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips (You can substitute any Pascha Chips here)
- 4 cups Coconut Meat
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 - 11.25 oz cans Coconut Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 100% Cacao Organic Vegan Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Try These Pascha 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chip Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While the oven is heating, in a bowl, add the Pascha Mini Chips, coconut meat, shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well until blended.
- Next, using a cookie scoop (or spoon) place mixture on the cookie sheet/medium sized to get about 12 per sheet.
- Bake on lowest rack for 10 minutes and transfer to upper rack for final 10-15 minutes until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt remaining cup of Pascha Chocolate using a double boiler over medium low heat, stirring often once melting begins.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Remove macaroons from freezer and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Finally, place back in freezer for 10 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Remove and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Store in refrigerate for best flavor if you have any left. This makes about 2 dozen medium size cookies.
Music by Pavel Bekirov