- 2 bars Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar, chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegan Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Organic Matcha Powder
- 2 cups Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used 70% Cacao Organic Vegan Bitter-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips with Organic Stevia)
Try These Pascha 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips with Organic Stevia Recipes
- Chop Pascha White Chocolate & add to a medium size bowl.
- Heat up heavy whipping cream over medium heat making sure not to burn. Stir often and re-move from heat once it starts to bubble and/or smoke comes off top.
- Pour hot whipping cream over white chocolate in the bowl.
- Let sit for a minute to begin to melt and then start stirring.
- Add matcha and mix well.
- Mix well until creamy and put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Fill a cupcake pan with liners and set aside.
- Melt Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips in a double boiler and fill each liner about 1/4 of the way with the melted chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Remove disks from paper linings.
- Add Matcha Ganache to piping tool & add to one of the chocolate disks placing another on top.
- Continue until all are made into sandwiches filled with Matcha Ganache.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set. Enjoy!
Music by Pavel Bekirov