Every day we are thankful for the bark trend at Pascha Chocolate. It must be one of the easiest and fun things to make. This Halloween Ghost Bark is no different.
Using only 2 ingredients this bark is PERFECT for anytime during Halloween. You MUST try this FUN, Simple treat.
- 1 bag Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips (We used our 55% Cacao Organic Vegan Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips)
- ½ bag Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
- Optional - Pascha Mini Organic Vegan White Baking Chips
Try These Pascha Chocolate Halloween Recipes
- Melt dark chocolate and white chocolate (start white when dark starts to melt) using a double boiler over medium low heat.
- Begin stirring once chocolate starts to melt until fully melted.
- Line a medium size cookie tray with parchment.
- Pour melted dark onto tray and smooth out.
- Using a teaspoon make a circle on the dark chocolate using a toothpick to drag the circle down creating a ghost tail.
- Continue making ghosts until your spooky best.
- Dip another toothpick into the dark chocolate to make ghost eyes.
- If desired, sprinkle with white chocolate chips (we used our mini white chocolate, but regular size works well here too).
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or overnight for best result. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: If you want to make this using bars you can melt them right on parchment line tray. 250°F for 7–10 minutes watching closely.
Music credit - Spook by PeriTune